Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends Favorite Legend

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Lifeline will be my favorite legend in Apex Legends. Being a reckless attacker, it's a teammate that's very crucial to your teams survival. 

I was in battle of choosing between Bloodhound and Lifeline. I think they are the very best amongst the Legends in the game. 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, Aniekwe said:

I was in battle of choosing between Bloodhound and Lifeline. I think they are the very best amongst the Legends in the game. 

If you are the kind of person who enjoys being on hunting more, then you can't do without Bloodhound, if you're a crazy player, then Lifeline will be one of your priorities. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you are the kind of person who enjoys being on hunting more, then you can't do without Bloodhound, if you're a crazy player, then Lifeline will be one of your priorities. 

What do you mean by "crazy player" for choosing Lifeline ?

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Okay... I still dont get your point, Why is it choosing lifeline a risk ? 

Lifeline plays the support role of healing or reviving a teammate during a fight. It's not a risk having Lifeline but the other way around. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Lifeline plays the support role of healing or reviving a teammate during a fight. It's not a risk having Lifeline but the other way around. 

Dude you literally said that using Lifeline was a risk, now you are saying that is not ?

On 6/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, Aniekwe said:

If you can have both of them, it's more better because it makes your play very smooth for you. 

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Dude you literally said that using Lifeline was a risk, now you are saying that is not ?

You misread what I was trying to say. If you're crazy like kind of player, it's a risk not to have Lifeline. 

This was how I put it initially "... if you're a crazy player, then Lifeline will be one of your priorities".

I don't understand how you interpreted that I said it's a risk to have Lifeline? 

On 6/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Heatman said:

True, that's why I would always pick Lifeline as my favorite legend because I can't get any far without having its advantages in the game. 

On 6/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Heatman said:

I considered that as well but in the end, I still managed to go with choosing Bloodhound and it was a decision that I never regretted. 

47 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

One of my favorite legends in the B-Tier of Legends is Pathfinder. I always love it when "Who wants to ride on a zipline" gets dropped, it melts my heart. 

The android is always good to have in your team. Pathfinder perfect team player and that's why I love the memeable android. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

The android is always good to have in your team. Pathfinder perfect team player and that's why I love the memeable android. 

The next time I'm going to play Apex Legends, I would be focusing my play all around the android Pathfinder and see how far I can progress with it.