Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends Favorite Legend

On 6/27/2022 at 10:47 PM, Heatman said:

Currently, there are 21 Apex Legends characters to choose from with the new inclusion of Valkyrie and Seer. 

It looks like Valkyrie and Seer would be my next team players when I'm going to play Apex Legends during this weekend. It's usually on weekends that I love playing the game. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:26 AM, Heatman said:

I haven't used Seer yet but Valkyrie is a very good pick. You will never regret having Valkyrie in your corner. 

At least you have used Valkyrie. What are Valkyrie's strengths and weakness? I'd like to know more about the Legend's functionality. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

At least you have used Valkyrie. What are Valkyrie's strengths and weakness? I'd like to know more about the Legend's functionality. 

Some of the strengths or Valkyrie are ;

1. Missile Swarm whichever is mimi rocket

2. VTOL Jets usage 

3. Skyward Dive 

4. Recon skill used to scam survey beacons to know the know the next location. 

You need to learn how to use her kits well otherwise you won't get the best out of Valkyrie. 

On 7/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, Heatman said:

Some of the strengths or Valkyrie are ;

1. Missile Swarm whichever is mimi rocket

2. VTOL Jets usage 

3. Skyward Dive 

4. Recon skill used to scam survey beacons to know the know the next location. 

You need to learn how to use her kits well otherwise you won't get the best out of Valkyrie. 

Thanks for the updates on this Valkyrie's abilities. There's only one way of learning more of the Legend and that's to play with it. I should be doing that very soon. 

I have been playing Apex Legends for a while now since 2020. It's just the newly introduced legends in the game that I'm yet to play which was why I had to ask for his opinion on them. I should be checking out the legend Valkyrie soon. 

On 7/3/2022 at 5:03 PM, Dannyjax said:

Thanks for the updates on this Valkyrie's abilities. There's only one way of learning more of the Legend and that's to play with it. I should be doing that very soon. 

Yeah, that's true. The more you keep playing with the Legends, the more you are going to master exploring and exploiting their skills to your advantage. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have been playing Apex Legends for a while now since 2020. It's just the newly introduced legends in the game that I'm yet to play which was why I had to ask for his opinion on them. I should be checking out the legend Valkyrie soon. 

I started playing the game around the same year as well. It should around March 2020 that I started playing the game. 

I was always a little skeptical about Apex Legends if I am honest, I didn't start playing it fully until 2020 during the lockdowns and it was then that I started to enjoy it more. Once they released arena, I was pretty much hooked and now still find myself going back and playing it for hours on end. My favorite legend would have to be Loba. I unlocked her and used her almost all the time, before that it was Bangalore and Lifeline. I still use these two from time to time, but I prefer to use Loba now when I can.

On 11/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, Shortie said:

I was always a little skeptical about Apex Legends if I am honest, I didn't start playing it fully until 2020 during the lockdowns and it was then that I started to enjoy it more. Once they released arena, I was pretty much hooked and now still find myself going back and playing it for hours on end. My favorite legend would have to be Loba. I unlocked her and used her almost all the time, before that it was Bangalore and Lifeline. I still use these two from time to time, but I prefer to use Loba now when I can.

Same here, I became more interested in apex legends during the lockdown when I was just looking for new genres to try my hands on.

Lifeline is such a versatile legend I have explored. the character a few times.