Register Now
skyfire

MSI Stealth 17M - A12U Gaming Laptop

Not a bad looking laptop if I do say so myself but I wonder what the price is like. I assume it'll fall in the $1000-$1500 price range based on its features which is decent. Wi-fi 6 isn't bad either but why didn't they give it Wi-fi 6E as the bare minimum.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I assume it could be over 1K and may drop after a year or so as usual. But for now the slim factor is in it's favor.

I also like the color scheme as well - I'm glad that the price of budget gaming laptops have gone back to around their MSRP. I just hope that GPU prices can continue to fall and I can get one for around the MSRP.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The budget is too high on me,I can't afford $1k valued gaming laptop, I'm keeping a budget of 500$ funds for a gaming laptop, I don't mind getting it secondhand. 

There's nothing wrong with that - I believe the best places to look are on eBay or Amazon. Newegg has joined the scalpers in overpricing their products or selling faulty second-hand products/scamming their customers.

23 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

There's nothing wrong with that - I believe the best places to look are on eBay or Amazon. Newegg has joined the scalpers in overpricing their products or selling faulty second-hand products/scamming their customers.

Thanks for making brief review about Newegg, I will avoid that store and never check its products, because I don't want to get ripped off. Amazon, eBay is still a better place for affordable products at ease. 

On 4/6/2022 at 2:22 AM, killamch89 said:

I also like the color scheme as well - I'm glad that the price of budget gaming laptops have gone back to around their MSRP. I just hope that GPU prices can continue to fall and I can get one for around the MSRP.

GPU price this year may not come down. But I m hopeful for the 2023. I hope in next year that would change.