Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do games feature too much item collection?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know all about that already but that's not my problem with it as of now but struggling to get the zeal to get into playing with for some reason not yet defined. 

Their is no problem bro, if you have PS3, you can play the game. That's one notable platform that is compatible with the game. And I recently sold my PS3, which isn't possible for me to get going with any PS3 games. 

On 5/7/2022 at 2:57 AM, Heatman said:

I have heard so much about that game Aliens Colonial Marines on more than one occasion but I'm yet decide on playing it for reasons I can't tell. 

Just try and check out the gameplay and see if it's something that's worth your time, it's going to help you decide on the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Just try and check out the gameplay and see if it's something that's worth your time, it's going to help you decide on the game. 

After watching the trailer of the game, I'm sure if it's something that I would be playing for now. The graphics seem a bit off for me. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:08 PM, Heatman said:

After watching the trailer of the game, I'm sure if it's something that I would be playing for now. The graphics seem a bit off for me. 

Maybe it's not the kind of game that you are into. It's like one of those predator movies/games. I like it and it's okay it's not a thing for you. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Maybe it's not the kind of game that you are into. It's like one of those predator movies/games. I like it and it's okay it's not a thing for you. 

I have watched one Predator movie in the past, but I can't remember when exactly and it was kind of interesting but never figured the game would be like that.