Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you play your games silently?

Unless it's a game where there is just background music and you don't really need the sound at all, I tend to play my games with sound. For example, sometimes I play Roblox and that usually only has background music so you can pretty much play that muted without any issue but something like Call of Duty, Apex Legends or even Fortnite and Overwatch which are games I play, without sound they would become quite difficult to play with call outs and even the sounds of footsteps as well. 

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

Unless it's a game where there is just background music and you don't really need the sound at all, I tend to play my games with sound. For example, sometimes I play Roblox and that usually only has background music so you can pretty much play that muted without any issue but something like Call of Duty, Apex Legends or even Fortnite and Overwatch which are games I play, without sound they would become quite difficult to play with call outs and even the sounds of footsteps as well. 

Most games I enjoy playing the sound is usually important since you engage in in-game conversation and get certain instructions via speech so I can't complete silence everything or else I wouldn't enjoy that gaming experience.