Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you always notice something new on each play through

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Dying light 2 has been keeping on the edge of my seat for the past two weeks, the game is just so fun, the zombies and horror scenes are actually a masterpiece.

I have played only the first release of Dying Light. I'm yet to get the second one because the 500 hours gameplay time of the game keeps giving me double mind on it. 

Edited by Dannyjax

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have played only the first release of Dying Light. I'm yet to get the second one because the 500 hours gameplay time of the game keeps giving me double mind on it. 

500 hours isn't meant to be played at a stretch, if you intend to get the game you can and play it from time to time till you finally complete the story.

On 6/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, Dannyjax said:

I have always loved the stars when I was a lot younger and it looks like this game No Man's Sky would put into the world of stars and galaxies. I'm picking it up soon. 

You can be well assured that it's a game that's not going to be disappointing you. If you love exploration in games, No Man's Sky hands down is what you need to get. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

500 hours isn't meant to be played at a stretch, if you intend to get the game you can and play it from time to time till you finally complete the story.

I know the game will be interesting given what I experienced in playing the first release. It's the only thing that I would be looking for to when I have decided to buy the game. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, Clasher said:

I see it as 500 hours of more fun with the game. This is because you have so much to do that's going to add a little more exploration for you in the game even when you're trying not to get killed. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know the game will be interesting given what I experienced in playing the first release. It's the only thing that I would be looking for to when I have decided to buy the game. 

If you played any of the previous Dying light like dying light: Platinum or dying light: bad blood released in 2018 then you would certainly have an idea what dying light 2: stay human would be like.

The game still got the thrilling horror, endless hours of Killing zombie and scavenging the wasteland.

On 6/16/2022 at 7:10 PM, Clasher said:

If you played any of the previous Dying light like dying light: Platinum or dying light: bad blood released in 2018 then you would certainly have an idea what dying light 2: stay human would be like.

The game still got the thrilling horror, endless hours of Killing zombie and scavenging the wasteland.

If the first release of Dying Light was a major disaster or disappointment, I wouldn't be considering playing the second release.

I know exactly what to expect in the game based on gameplay and I have heard how the graphics was better than what we had in the first release. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:12 AM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, in Skyrim there's always something that comes up in every playthrough that I've not seen in my hundreds of other playthroughs. It's any wonder why it's still a favorite game of many other people.

The very same thing can also be said about The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. You have got so much exploration to do in the game that you keep uncovering new stuff anytime you give it a play. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The very same thing can also be said about The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. You have got so much exploration to do in the game that you keep uncovering new stuff anytime you give it a play. 

It was just like I almost missed out on the romance in Novigrad. It took me a while to get to the spot in the other side of Novigrad near a cavern with a bench near it. Once you get there, the whole theme music changes to something more cool and relaxing. It's considered a romance dating spot for couples. 

On 6/18/2022 at 4:11 PM, Dannyjax said:

If the first release of Dying Light was a major disaster or disappointment, I wouldn't be considering playing the second release.

I know exactly what to expect in the game based on gameplay and I have heard how the graphics was better than what we had in the first release. 

That's true, I have been playing dying light 2 stay human for some weeks now and it's everything I expected it to be. 

You can get the game as well and enjoy it's vast possiblities.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:02 AM, Dannyjax said:

It was only in the early release of the game that it was marred with a lot of bugs and glitches but the developers were very quick to have it fixed. The game's performance is very smooth and flows well now. 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:16 AM, Clasher said:

That's true, I have been playing dying light 2 stay human for some weeks now and it's everything I expected it to be. 

You can get the game as well and enjoy it's vast possiblities.

I should be getting the game latest by next month. I'm already prepared for everything that it would have thrown at me because I know what the game is capable of. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, Clasher said:

It was even the 500 hours of the gameplay that made me like the game when it was released. I don't usually like it when my game's finishes quite quickly. Then longer it goes, the more I have a lot to do in it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was even the 500 hours of the gameplay that made me like the game when it was released. I don't usually like it when my game's finishes quite quickly. Then longer it goes, the more I have a lot to do in it. 

I feel same way mate, I like to play games that takes some time before you can get to the end and as you progress I like the game to keep getting more difficult this would get  me more hooked playing it just like how RDR2 and blood borne was.

Hellpoint is another game that I always find out new things whenever I replay especially with the boss fights I get into. In each play, I always find a new way to go into the battles and come out with better results.