Register Now
StaceyPowers

When do you uninstall games?

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Imagine if that was the only game you had on your drive at the moment, that means it could have ruined your day.

That's among the reasons why I keep a variety of games installed on both my consoles and my external drive and I don't uninstall games frequently unless I have a much better game to replace it with.

You said it all, it could've been very much devastating. Maybe I've been thinking about the game without an alternative, and decide to play at night when I'm always hungry for video games, and it turned out being futile for me, and no game to play. Having varieties is a choice, in case when fuck's up, you continue with another. 

21 hours ago, Rainbow Road said:

I only uninstall games to make room for games that I want to play at that time.

This was always my situation when I was playing much on my smartphone some years ago. I stopped playing over 60% games of my smartphone games and had all that I wasn't playing removed. 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:14 AM, HowHammerYou said:

I try to avoid uninstalling games unless I'm never going to play them again, as was the case when I quit F2P games cold turkey. It just extends the life of the drive when you're not constantly uninstalling and re-installing games. I'm so serious about this that back in 2016 I modded my PS4 with a 4TB internal HDD so that I'd never be forced to uninstall games. Currently it's a little over half full.

If it's possible for me to delay with the new game I want to play in order to give me more time to complete the already installed games on my system, I will wait. It's not going to harm me to wait and play the new game later more than how it's going to hurt me with uninstalling a game I'm not completely done and satisfied with. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Tomb Raider : Angel of Darkness is one game that it's bloody bugs had me uninstall the game almost immediately after trying to play it. 

I heard about how bad the game was broken at launch because of how it was bug ridden. I never go the game to begin with, so I dodge a big bullet.