Register Now
StaceyPowers

When do you uninstall games?

I uninstall games if I lose all interest in them. I have probably done that with 30 or more games on my iPhone. I have tons of games on it, but the majority just hold no interest for me anymore. I do keep some of them around though, if I decide I want to play something different.

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

We already have numerous options, therefore, there is no need to keep the game that you don't like. Furthermore, if you do mobile gaming, you have to frequently uninstall game in order to install new ones.

Most people use a smartphone with 128GB storage capacity. With that, they have limited number of games they can have at once. It's a big problem for mobile gamers that doesn't used external memory cards. 

I know how buggy at times video games can be, when it becomes too prone to ground breaking bugs, I wouldn't have much choice leg but to uninstall from my gaming system. It is easier for me to do with my mobile phone than console. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Most people use a smartphone with 128GB storage capacity. With that, they have limited number of games they can have at once. It's a big problem for mobile gamers that doesn't used external memory cards. 

If I had a memory size of 128GB when I was still a kid playing on mobile phones more often, I wouldn't have to delete most games I had. Some of such games are free. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If I had a memory size of 128GB when I was still a kid playing on mobile phones more often, I wouldn't have to delete most games I had. Some of such games are free. 

The highest internal storage space my smartphone had when I was still a kid was just 32GB. it was why I never played much games on it then. 

On 6/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, Aniekwe said:

Yes, you can store a lot of game sin your smartphone with 128 GB storage, but you also need higher RAM. Having 128 GB storage but just 4 or even 6 GB RAM will not allow you to play a lot of games.

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The highest internal storage space my smartphone had when I was still a kid was just 32GB. it was why I never played much games on it then. 

And with that 32GB, it's not going to be more than 2GB RAM which is something that can't make your life easier. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:30 PM, Dannyjax said:

And with that 32GB, it's not going to be more than 2GB RAM which is something that can't make your life easier. 

You know that very well and I'm sure that you have had a good experience with using such smartphone. I always uninstall games then. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

You know that very well and I'm sure that you have had a good experience with using such smartphone. I always uninstall games then. 

Yes, I used such smartphone a lot when I was still a teenager until I eventually got my first 64GB internal memory and 4GB RAM. It served me better than the former one. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:07 PM, Jasmin said:

Yes, you can store a lot of game sin your smartphone with 128 GB storage, but you also need higher RAM. Having 128 GB storage but just 4 or even 6 GB RAM will not allow you to play a lot of games.

6GB RAM will give you a better and smooth gaming experience more than what 4GB or 2GB RAM would give you. I'm using a 6GB RAM now and it's been so good playing with it whenever I want to. 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:40 PM, Withywarlock said:

Back when I played my Playstation 4, I'd have to be liberal with uninstalling due to the lack of room. Even running things off the disc didn't save much room, so I had to choose carefully what games I'd keep and what I'd uninstall.

Nowadays on PC I only do it when I absolutely have to, which thankfully isn't often because I have that many that I'm like "weeeeeell I want to play that one soon and I'll forget if I uninstall or "weeeeeeell that doesn't have cloud save so if I uninstall it it'll take my save data with it" and so on. I am the equivilant of a digital hoarder; if it doesn't have to go, and I can make any excuse to keep it installed, I will!

I find it had deleting files off my device , be it a video game or other files like movies. I don't install just any game on my PC or console , so  if I have a game installed then I really like that game and I wouldn't like to get rid of it anytime soon.

On 6/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, Heatman said:

It's all about still having interest in still playing the game. Once it's not there any more for the game, it's getting uninstalled. 

There is no point in still keeping a game you don't have any intention of playing again. It would be just occupying space for nothing.