Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best vegetation you have seen in games?

On 6/4/2022 at 2:43 PM, Heatman said:

It would be Far Cry 3 for me. It's basically the best first person shooter open world game which I have played. There are so many things to do in the game like ; taking out enemies outpost in a slaughter and stealth mode, hunting critters for equipment upgrades and so much more. 

Nothing is ever going to stop me from getting Far Cry 3 next week after reading this. I have around $60 casually coming my way, so it's a done deal. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Currently been playing trough Life is strange true colors and that has some of the best vegetation i've seen so far in any game.

Just a Couple of others i can think off i'm sure there are a ton more :

Uncharted series, ghost of tsushima, Kingdom come deliverance and why not the Forza horizon series, you could pretty much include any rally game from the past few years aswell.

Yeah i agree the third one is also my favourite in the mainline series, it also has one of my favourite villians in any videogame. I never bothered with the far cry series after the 4th entry because it just felt more of the same and was a stepdown from the third game imo. 

While it never gets brought up but far cry primal is probably my favourite in the entire series, well of the ones i played. Having a fucking badger or bear fighting alongside you man that never gets old. 

Thanks for further throwing more light 💡 on the game. It's been very helpful in my decision making. 

On 6/6/2022 at 6:44 PM, Aniekwe said:

Nothing is ever going to stop me from getting Far Cry 3 next week after reading this. I have around $60 casually coming my way, so it's a done deal. 

I hope you were later able to get the Far Cry 3 as you planned to? How have you been enjoying it if you managed to get it? 

On 6/4/2022 at 6:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

I once again have to give my vote to RDR2. The amount of detail, and accuracy of plants in the game is stunning. They got pretty much everything right.

RDR2 is a masterpiece when it comes to paying proper attention to detail not just in it's vegetations but for every other single building, road or landscape.Red_Dead_Redemption_2_20181105234447.thumb.jpg.855fc387cb00c75745616f78923a4019.jpg