Register Now
Justin11

Define your epic moment in sports

On 7/16/2022 at 4:03 PM, Justin11 said:

Iniesta's goal against Chelsea in 2009, remains one of the epic goal in the history of UEFA champions league. 

I love it - the look of disappointment on the face of the Chelsea players always delight me.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I love it - the look of disappointment on the face of the Chelsea players always delight me.

I believe you saw the camera flashing on A. Cole crying, lol. I couldn't forget that night, andres iniesta did wonders and send Barca to the final of the 2009 UCL, in which Messi assisted him. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you saw the camera flashing on A. Cole crying, lol. I couldn't forget that night, andres iniesta did wonders and send Barca to the final of the 2009 UCL, in which Messi assisted him. 

In addition to Chelsea fans shutting up, it made me so happy.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

In addition to Chelsea fans shutting up, it made me so happy.

Lol, it makes me happy too seeing opposition team players and fans crying. Because it will make me happy as a fan too, and I loved it then when I saw Ashley Cole crying over that Andres Iniesta's goal. 

On 7/16/2022 at 10:03 PM, Justin11 said:

Iniesta's goal against Chelsea in 2009, remains one of the epic goal in the history of UEFA champions league. 

That was truly an epic goal considering the timing and how that goal helped Barcelona to enter the finals at the expense of Chelsea.

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I also liked this because I despise PSG as well. Just to see them fall apart again in the finals made me day.

This one saddened me no lie, I wanted to see Neymar Jr lifting that UCL with PSG that season, which is 2019/2020 season. The season in which the COVID-19 interrupted, PSG tried but their was no luck on their side. 

Edited by Justin11

On 7/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, Clasher said:

That was an epic header from coman that ripped Neymar of an opportunity at clinching the UCL title with PSG.

Seeing Neymar cry always warms my soul - I'm not sure why. It could be that he decided to be greedy and go to PSG where he's now in the shadow of Kylian Mbappe instead of Prime Messi and will never get his hands on the champions league as long as he's at PSG.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Seeing Neymar cry always warms my soul - I'm not sure why. It could be that he decided to be greedy and go to PSG where he's now in the shadow of Kylian Mbappe instead of Prime Messi and will never get his hands on the champions league as long as he's at PSG.

Lol, well every big player has cried on the pitch once or twice.

I even saw a recent PSG training session video and it seems like Neymar and Mbabbe aren't in good terms because Neymar refused to team up with him all throughout the session and it was so obvious that it made was trending online.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

Lol, well every big player has cried on the pitch once or twice.

I even saw a recent PSG training session video and it seems like Neymar and Mbabbe aren't in good terms because Neymar refused to team up with him all throughout the session and it was so obvious that it made was trending online.

Neymar destroyed his own career so he can't be upset when he gets outshone by some 21 year old (albeit Mbappe is one of the best youngsters in the world but still) and Neymar's skills are starting to decline.

Messi's lone goal in their latest Trophe Des Champions match against Nantes was super, what a solo goal to remember. It reminded me of those early years of his career, when he usually scores by dribbling everybody in the defense area. 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The day that Ronaldinho got a standing ovation at the Bernabeu vs Real Madrid. I don't think I've ever seen that happen for any other Barca player except Iniesta.

I watched the video again, that's marvelous of one of the goat in football. That match ended 3-0 in favour of Barcà, and Ronaldinho grabbed two wonderful goals that day. That was truly a Goat performance by Ronaldinho.