Register Now
NightmareFarm

Time sink games?

On 7/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, runswithspatulas said:

yup. i decided to leave the game and shut my acct. down and well...it got pretty lonely. 🤣

My account is still up and running. I still make out time once in a while to play the game but I'm not going to allow it sink in my my time like it did in 2019. Anyways, I have more than enough games that shares my time now, so it's going to be very difficult for that to happen with playing it again. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

My account is still up and running. I still make out time once in a while to play the game but I'm not going to allow it sink in my my time like it did in 2019. Anyways, I have more than enough games that shares my time now, so it's going to be very difficult for that to happen with playing it again. 

i don't mind that it takes up my time. i kinda need that. 

On 7/18/2022 at 8:35 PM, Kane99 said:

I just wish GTA v got a single player dlc like GTA IV did

It's a good game nevertheless as nothing suits me more in a video game than countless missions, a lot of voilence, interesting in-game conversations and a good storyline to back things up.

I would wish for a single player dlc too.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:24 AM, runswithspatulas said:

i don't mind that it takes up my time. i kinda need that. 

If you have time for it, it's part of what gaming is designed for. I've been down that road, and it's fun when you have a way of playing in a healthy way that it doesn't pose any health challenges for you.