Register Now
Justin11

Were you influenced to love the game or it is something natural?

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

For a sport like basketball I wasn't influenced the love for it just came naturally.

Though I am still learning how to play I enjoy watching basketball games a lot.

That's cool to hear, NBA isn't my thing at this time, I am not following it up. I was loving it during my childhood, but I've decided to focus solely on soccer. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear, NBA isn't my thing at this time, I am not following it up. I was loving it during my childhood, but I've decided to focus solely on soccer. 

It's a thing of personal preference, I like soccer and basketball alike and enjoying watching them.

Though I play soccer better than I play basketball.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

It's a thing of personal preference, I like soccer and basketball alike and enjoying watching them.

Though I play soccer better than I play basketball.

Anything you love you go for it, their is no problem at all. USA is known for the centre of NBA, most of the world beat NBA teams based there. The greatest NBA super star is 'Michael Jordan, I love cos of his wealth. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Michael Jordan, I love cos of his wealth. 

Michael Jordan is one of the richest athletes in history and I like his success story too, it inspires a lot of young people in the neighborhood.

Soccer and basketball is the top paying sports right now I don't know about golf that much.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:05 PM, Clasher said:

Michael Jordan is one of the richest athletes in history and I like his success story too, it inspires a lot of young people in the neighborhood.

Soccer and basketball is the top paying sports right now I don't know about golf that much.

Soccer and NBA aren't the top richest when it comes to wages to players, other sports got money, golf is the number one. You can Google it if you want, but I'll assure that, players in golf gets by far higher than the players in soccer and basketball. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Soccer and NBA aren't the top richest when it comes to wages to players, other sports got money, golf is the number one. You can Google it if you want, but I'll assure that, players in golf gets by far higher than the players in soccer and basketball. 

I know golf is a top paying sports that's why I mention it in my comments.

But soccer and basketball are top payers as well and more popular than golf in most part of the world.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I know golf is a top paying sports that's why I mention it in my comments.

But soccer and basketball are top payers as well and more popular than golf in most part of the world.

Yes, here in Africa we value football more than any sports game in history. When majority love a particular game, it surpasses others choice, soccer is our choice. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, here in Africa we value football more than any sports game in history. When majority love a particular game, it surpasses others choice, soccer is our choice. 

And I believe that same with other regions of the world.

The game of soccer just became a really important sport to me as time goes on and I love to watch and also play soccer too.

10 minutes ago, Clasher said:

And I believe that same with other regions of the world.

The game of soccer just became a really important sport to me as time goes on and I love to watch and also play soccer too.

That's cool to hear that you love playing just as you love following it's actions on-screen and the rest. I am a soccer player and a lover, if you don't find me watching, you'll definitely find me in playing. My love for the game pushed me creating a soccer YouTube channel for self promotion of my football journey. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

My love for the game pushed me creating a soccer YouTube channel for self promotion of my football journey

That's good to know.

You could some day play professional football for some of the big leagues in the world if you work hard at improving your game.

There have been quite a good number of players from Africa to rise to the professional football ranks and I am pretty sure you can become one of them.

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's good to know.

You could some day play professional football for some of the big leagues in the world if you work hard at improving your game.

There have been quite a good number of players from Africa to rise to the professional football ranks and I am pretty sure you can become one of them.

If the opportunity falls for me, definitely I'll enjoy the moments around the beautiful game. That has been my dream for long now, and I'll want that dream to come through. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the opportunity falls for me, definitely I'll enjoy the moments around the beautiful game. That has been my dream for long now, and I'll want that dream to come through. 

I didn't have any intensions to play professionally soccer and up till date i don't really want that.

But I am a big soccer lover and I like to watch young and promising talents in soccer rise to the world stage.

I am always in support of whoever has a passion for soccer and wants to play professionally.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:33 AM, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear that you love playing just as you love following it's actions on-screen and the rest. I am a soccer player and a lover, if you don't find me watching, you'll definitely find me in playing. My love for the game pushed me creating a soccer YouTube channel for self promotion of my football journey. 

That's cool to hear - how's the channel coming along?

On 7/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, killamch89 said:

That's cool to hear - how's the channel coming along?

Gradually I'm building it up, it is trekking at the moment in terms of subscribers. I believe when I get more quality contents with powerful keyword title, it will pull out more subscribers for me. It is a long long time project and not the one I'll succeed with overnight. 

I have gone back to the pitch and I am currently working at improving my form I have taking a long break from playing soccer.

Right now my cousin has greatly influenced my passion for the game and I am considering registering with an amateur team in my locality.