Register Now
Justin11

How do you feel when your team loses it's best player during a tournament decider or penultimate time of the season?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It seems that Chelsea is closer to agreeing a deal for Kounde, hopefully this becomes another Raphinha-like deal just so I can laugh at Chelsea fans for being rejected by almost every target.

Hmm, let's see if they'll snap that in the expense of Barcelona. I did not follow up transfer news today, I was so tired to read articles from the right sources. If kounde is good as people suggested, then I'll like my club Barcelona to get him ahead of Chelsea. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, let's see if they'll snap that in the expense of Barcelona. I did not follow up transfer news today, I was so tired to read articles from the right sources. If kounde is good as people suggested, then I'll like my club Barcelona to get him ahead of Chelsea. 

I definitely would like you guys to snatch him although, Kounde is such a rash defender that maybe the money is better spent somewhere else.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I definitely would like you guys to snatch him although, Kounde is such a rash defender that maybe the money is better spent somewhere else.

Hmm, I've never watched him play, that's why I will not vouch for him. I know you've seen him play couple of times, that's why you comfortably said something about his style, which is loose at the moment. I don't even know the club he plays for. But for clubs like, Barcelona and Chelsea to come for him, he's good. Because, Barcà or Chelsea can't go for someone who isn't an integral player.