Register Now
Justin11

How do you feel when your team loses a major cup final/competition

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

On another note - I've seen how losing a final affects teams negatively to the point where some players try to force transfers away to more successful clubs the very next transfer window. What are your views on that?

Yes, what can you tell me what's limiting Harry Kane from quiting Tottenham and seeking to win trophies for himself. He's been there since 2014, yet nothing could be shown as a collective trophy for all his labour in the game during those times. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, what can you tell me what's limiting Harry Kane from quiting Tottenham and seeking to win trophies for himself. He's been there since 2014, yet nothing could be shown as a collective trophy for all his labour in the game during those times. 

You know, he was the first person that came to mind - imagine being stuck at a club that haven't won a major trophy since the Vietnam War and have won any trophies in 15 years? He literally carries them every season and the team never wins anything. He deserves to leave for his own good.

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You know, he was the first person that came to mind - imagine being stuck at a club that haven't won a major trophy since the Vietnam War and have won any trophies in 15 years? He literally carries them every season and the team never wins anything. He deserves to leave for his own good.

He deserves to leave no doubt, I don't see any reason for such long marathon race he is doing at the club and labouring for nothing at the end of the season no trophy to show for it. He should go help Manchester United win some trophies. At least those ones got winning trait than Tottenham, unless maguire will curse him too. 

At this point I feel Harry Jane just want to retire and isn't too concerned about winning trophies or else he would have left Tottenham a long time ago , not that there aren't other clubs that might be interested in having him play for their team.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He deserves to leave no doubt, I don't see any reason for such long marathon race he is doing at the club and labouring for nothing at the end of the season no trophy to show for it. He should go help Manchester United win some trophies. At least those ones got winning trait than Tottenham, unless maguire will curse him too. 

Maguire is a whole curse I tells ya - to be honest, the current set of Man United players are also a bunch of bottlers. They've lost every final they've been in to in the last 5 years so he'd be going through the same thing again.

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

At this point I feel Harry Jane just want to retire and isn't too concerned about winning trophies or else he would have left Tottenham a long time ago , not that there aren't other clubs that might be interested in having him play for their team.

Actually, he's come out multiple times and says he wants to win trophies and even went on strike at the start of last season. It's just that Harry Kane is extremely expensive, 120m was what Tottenham were quoting Man City last year.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Maguire is a whole curse I tells ya - to be honest, the current set of Man United players are also a bunch of bottlers. They've lost every final they've been in to in the last 5 years so he'd be going through the same thing again.

One notable final united lost was against Sevilla in the 2015/2016 Europa league final, in which Sevilla won courtesy of one goal advantage, even when united dominated possession. They've lost more ever since maguire joined the team set-up. 

57 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

One notable final united lost was against Sevilla in the 2015/2016 Europa league final, in which Sevilla won courtesy of one goal advantage, even when united dominated possession. They've lost more ever since maguire joined the team set-up. 

I don't think that was united - if I remember correctly that was actually liverpool. Man United were in the 2021 Europa League final with Villareal and lost on penalties.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, he's come out multiple times and says he wants to win trophies and even went on strike at the start of last season. It's just that Harry Kane is extremely expensive, 120m was what Tottenham were quoting Man City last year.

Maybe clubs aren't just willing to spend that much on a player like him which is why he still compelled to remain in Tottenham which his tendencies of ever Winning trophies is relatively low.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Man United fans are currently supporting the club because of loyalty as I don't see what the club is currently doing to impress their fans.

When Ronaldo was signed there was High hopes for the team but even a year later man United is still the same.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

Man United fans are currently supporting the club because of loyalty as I don't see what the club is currently doing to impress their fans.

When Ronaldo was signed there was High hopes for the team but even a year later man United is still the same.

Ronaldo haven't improved the team, I think he came for the wages they're paying him. He may have scored goals for them, but those goals didn't come when the team needs him more. Now that the team have failed to qualify for the UCL, he wants to move out, he should better join them and play UEL this season. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ronaldo haven't improved the team, I think he came for the wages they're paying him. He may have scored goals for them, but those goals didn't come when the team needs him more. Now that the team have failed to qualify for the UCL, he wants to move out, he should better join them and play UEL this season. 

Where does he want to go to, when no one is willing to take him in?😅

He should reap what he sowed and as long as man United still pays him his complete wages he should be satisfied with that even if the club goes into relegation there is no going out for him.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:42 PM, Justin11 said:

But with everyone rejecting him, he can offer to terminate his contract by forgoing the rest of his remaining salary but of course he won't do that...500k a week? I don't think he would...

On 7/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, Clasher said:

Where does he want to go to, when no one is willing to take him in?😅

He should reap what he sowed and as long as man United still pays him his complete wages he should be satisfied with that even if the club goes into relegation there is no going out for him.

It would be hilarious if Man United got relegated just to see his reaction.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It would be hilarious if Man United got relegated just to see his reaction.

For real though 😅

Ronaldo would be so devasted have seen the Looks on his face anytime he misses a goal or man United is losing a match.

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

For real though 😅

Ronaldo would be so devasted have seen the Looks on his face anytime he misses a goal or man United is losing a match.

That's probably why he's doing everything in his power to leave Man United.

I don't see Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Manchester united this season, no big club wants him at the moment. They don't want an individual player that will make others underperform just to satisfy his own football demands. ATM rejected him for the services of their former player 'Alvaro Morata.