Register Now
Justin11

Do you think we'll get to see another player breaking Neymar Jr's transfer record of €222m in the next 10 years?

If you take a look, you'll notice that the transfer business has slowed down when it comes to the amount spent to purchase a single player. This time, I've not watched, heard, or read anywhere, that €100m was plashed on a single player to acquire his services in the ongoing transfer window. 

If you read the transfer news this time, you'll see that the fees paid to purchase players are very much adrift of what PSG paid barcelona in 2017 to acquire the services of Neymar Jr. Only few players transfer fee got close to he's, but none touched the €200m euros mark, only Ney was bought at €200m+ price value. 

Do you see any club breaking the bank to purchase a star player above Neymar's transfer value in the next 10 years? 

Football is a really unpredictable sport about ten years ago no one predicated any player could be signed for that amount, so we definitely can't tell what would happen in the next ten years either.

Players transfer prices could even go way up than that.

Edited by Clasher

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Football is a really unpredictable sport about ten years ago no one predicated any player could be signed for that amount, so we definitely can't tell what would happen in the next ten years either.

Yes, I believe anything can happen, when Gianlugi Buffon was signed from Parma to Juventus in the Summer of 2001 for £23m, it was then world record fee for a player, but since then, the amount in that region is ordinary when it comes to transfer deals in this period. I believe in the next couple of years, that Neymar's transfer fee will come regularly and a player will break the fee. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I believe anything can happen, when Gianlugi Buffon was signed from Parma to Juventus in the Summer of 2001 for £23m, it was then world record fee for a player, but since then, the amount in that region is ordinary when it comes to transfer deals in this period. I believe in the next couple of years, that Neymar's transfer fee will come regularly and a player will break the fee. 

The game of soccer is evolving rapidly though it's still 22 people after the ball but a lot of changes are happening daily and the value of players is among the things that are constantly changing.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

The game of soccer is evolving rapidly though it's still 22 people after the ball but a lot of changes are happening daily and the value of players is among the things that are constantly changing.

Yeah, year by year, the beautiful game will come with new things to keep us in suspense and in awe to keep sticking around for years. Without this surprises in transfer market, football wouldn't be much exciting, I love the movement in transfer market of players. 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:27 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, year by year, the beautiful game will come with new things to keep us in suspense and in awe to keep sticking around for years. Without this surprises in transfer market, football wouldn't be much exciting, I love the movement in transfer market of players. 

That's true mate.

There is this saying that no publicity is bad publicity and whatever is going on right now in the world of football and all of it's controversies is what is making the sport more and more interesting to watch and read about.

I believe there is more to come and the game of soccer is advancing rapidly.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate.

There is this saying that no publicity is bad publicity and whatever is going on right now in the world of football and all of it's controversies is what is making the sport more and more interesting to watch and read about.

I believe there is more to come and the game of soccer is advancing rapidly.

Soccer have been around in the past one hundred years and since then it's been massive progress all the way. I believe more will come around the beautiful game, we just have to sit back and keep enjoying the moments. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Soccer have been around in the past one hundred years and since then it's been massive progress all the way. I believe more will come around the beautiful game, we just have to sit back and keep enjoying the moments. 

For this Summer transfer window there hasn't been any player to reach €150 million.

The most expensive this season would be Aurelien Tchouameni Monaco to Real Madrid €100m and Darwin Nunez €100m.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

For this Summer transfer window there hasn't been any player to reach €150 million.

The most expensive this season would be Aurelien Tchouameni Monaco to Real Madrid €100m and Darwin Nunez €100m.

I've never heard about Madrid paying in excess of €100m for a player this season. I'll go check it out and see if such has already taken place or not. As for Darwin Nunez, his transfer to Liverpool remains the highest paid in English football and across other League. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've never heard about Madrid paying in excess of €100m

This is a cumulative amount and it is estimated to get to that amount once the transfer deal is settled and finalized. You can check it out for yourself as well.

On 7/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, Clasher said:

That being said, unless it's PSG or Newcastle, I doubt we'll see another transfer like that for the next 10 years because that's the transfer budget of most top clubs like Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United etc and not even Man United is that stupid to spend so much on a player...you know what, let me not vouch for those lot because they've done some pretty stupid ones like 80m for Harry Maguire.

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

This is a cumulative amount and it is estimated to get to that amount once the transfer deal is settled and finalized. You can check it out for yourself as well.

Based on my research, their is no player RMA is eyeing to sign in the region of $100 at the moment. The transfer window is still open, no one knows, they can still sign any player for that amount. But to me, Madrid have all the quality in their current squad. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That being said, unless it's PSG or Newcastle, I doubt we'll see another transfer like that for the next 10 years because that's the transfer budget of most top clubs like Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United etc and not even Man United is that stupid to spend so much on a player...you know what, let me not vouch for those lot because they've done some pretty stupid ones like 80m for Harry Maguire.

Well, no one  really predicted that PSG would someday sign a player for that amount, so i can't really say it wouldn't happen over and over again in the next few years.

The Arabs might come for more english teams or maybe Elon musk buys an english club In the nearest future. Lol

We can't actually predict this sort of things really.

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Based on my research, their is no player RMA is eyeing to sign in the region of $100 at the moment. The transfer window is still open, no one knows, they can still sign any player for that amount. But to me, Madrid have all the quality in their current squad. 

Did you actually check for the transfer fee of Aurelien Tchouameni  from Monaco to Real Madrid.

I actually saw a value close to £100m.

I would check again to give you a more accurate detail.