Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Position To Play On A Football Team

Personally, even though I can play most positions including Right back and goalkeeper, my favorite position would be Right Wing because I love running at defenders and making runs behind the defence. Not to mention I love whipping in crosses with right or cutting on to my left foot and shooting from outside the box. What is your favorite position to play on a Football team and why?

I love three different positions at best, namely being a 'left forward winger, right forward winger or operate as a central midfielder. Bit that doesn't mean I can't play any role at all, I can play other roles except the goalkeeper, I'm no longer passionate about being a goalkeeper. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love three different positions at best, namely being a 'left forward winger, right forward winger or operate as a central midfielder. Bit that doesn't mean I can't play any role at all, I can play other roles except the goalkeeper, I'm no longer passionate about being a goalkeeper. 

Same, I love running up and down the flanks, I also don't mind being the central striker as I use my pace to get behind the defense or occasionally I drop deep and link up the play. I hate being a goalkeeper because I just stand there the whole match lol - I love attacking and pressing the opponent when our team loses the ball to win it back.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Same, I love running up and down the flanks, I also don't mind being the central striker as I use my pace to get behind the defense or occasionally I drop deep and link up the play. I hate being a goalkeeper because I just stand there the whole match lol - I love attacking and pressing the opponent when our team loses the ball to win it back.

Your attributes are what I possess too when it comes to positions in the field of play. I hate being a goal keeper, the role is just boring especially when the opposition players are so weak in attack. I love operating from the forward flank and operating as an attacking midfielder too. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:28 AM, Clasher said:

Central midfielder or  defensive midfielder, I could function in other wings but these are my favorite.

So are you more like an energetic one who's all over the pitch or are you a more traditional DM who sits in front of the defence?