Register Now
NightmareFarm

Is Ghost of Tsushima good?

On 8/12/2022 at 9:33 PM, Clasher said:

I like the game play of ghost of tsushima and it's difficulty level makes it a lot more intriguing to play since you have to be really fast to be able to kill opponents with arrows before they get too close to you to be a threat.

You could shoot opponents to arrows to slow them down and then walk close enough to them to finish them up with the sword.

It's an Interesting Game IMO.

Till date, Ghost of Tsushima is always going to be among my top 5 best video games. It never gets any better than that. There are so many Soul's game out there that offers something similar to what you have in Ghost of Tsushima, but its uniqueness sets it apart for me. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Till date, Ghost of Tsushima is always going to be among my top 5 best video games. It never gets any better than that. There are so many Soul's game out there that offers something similar to what you have in Ghost of Tsushima, but its uniqueness sets it apart for me. 

To be honest, I didn't play ghost of tsushima that much I only had a few gameplay when I visited my friend over a weekend getaway but I enjoyed every single bit of it when I did play it.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

To be honest, I didn't play ghost of tsushima that much I only had a few gameplay when I visited my friend over a weekend getaway but I enjoyed every single bit of it when I did play it.

Even if I complete playing the game for 100%, I'm very sure that I'm still going to replay it at least one more time again. I have already completed the game's main story, so I'm planning on getting a 100% completion next. I know that it's very difficult but I'm going to ace it soon enough. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even if I complete playing the game for 100%, I'm very sure that I'm still going to replay it at least one more time again. I have already completed the game's main story, so I'm planning on getting a 100% completion next. I know that it's very difficult but I'm going to ace it soon enough. 

That's good.

Some Games are worth a second playthrough.

I think right now I have quite a good number of games yet to be completed so I would just complete them and then get ghost of tsushima so I could complete it as well.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's good.

Some Games are worth a second playthrough.

I think right now I have quite a good number of games yet to be completed so I would just complete them and then get ghost of tsushima so I could complete it as well.

Yeah!! It was the only game that I have had to travel to stay with a friend for him to teach me in person how to get good at playing it especially with the use of bow and arrows. 

It was that important for me to make that move which makes it a game of high priority till date. 

I wouldn't try that at this time of my life because of gaming. I tried it in the past, moved to a friend's house just to have fun all through the night. No doubt, Ghost of Tsushima is an action packed game, it is surprising for me not to cope with it's difficulty. 

On 8/18/2022 at 1:40 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah!! It was the only game that I have had to travel to stay with a friend for him to teach me in person how to get good at playing it especially with the use of bow and arrows. 

It was that important for me to make that move which makes it a game of high priority till date. 

I liked how you could stealthy creep up on unaware opponents and kill them with the blade.

The battles in ghost of tsushima is ready intense with the use of fireballs or some kind of explosive devices.

On 8/19/2022 at 6:19 AM, Clasher said:

I liked how you could stealthy creep up on unaware opponents and kill them with the blade.

The battles in ghost of tsushima is ready intense with the use of fireballs or some kind of explosive devices.

It's the sword fights that's more thrilling for me in playing the game. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the use of bow and arrows as well after learning how to use the weapon.