Register Now
Kane99

The 20 Best PSP Games of all time according to Cultured Vultures

Do you agree with this list? - https://culturedvultures.com/best-psp-games/ 

I never had the chance to own a PSP, nore have I ever played a PSP game. I've always wanted to, but always felt like it was unattainable for me. And now days the prices for PSP consoles has been going up, so I may be unlucky still to not be able to get one. Anyway, what do you think about the games on this list? Do you agree? Disagree? Are there any games you would replace? 

On 8/31/2022 at 9:26 PM, Kane99 said:

Do you agree with this list? - https://culturedvultures.com/best-psp-games/ 

I never had the chance to own a PSP, nore have I ever played a PSP game. I've always wanted to, but always felt like it was unattainable for me. And now days the prices for PSP consoles has been going up, so I may be unlucky still to not be able to get one. Anyway, what do you think about the games on this list? Do you agree? Disagree? Are there any games you would replace? 

Looking at EBay, the console prices haven’t changed in at least 5 years at about $80. That’s pretty average for most older consoles.

The list is pretty decent, but I think the entry of Final Fantasy Tactics is kind of “cheating”. As I personally think listing ports is kind of lame. I do wish Trails in the Sky was on there.

8 hours ago, Grungie said:

Looking at EBay, the console prices haven’t changed in at least 5 years at about $80. That’s pretty average for most older consoles.

The list is pretty decent, but I think the entry of Final Fantasy Tactics is kind of “cheating”. As I personally think listing ports is kind of lame. I do wish Trails in the Sky was on there.

Well I stand corrected. I'm seeing some going for pretty cheap, around $70-$100 or so. So yeah not too bad I suppose. I was thinking they were a lot more. Maybe I'm confusing it with what the PS Vita prices are these days, but I checked that too and those prices aren't too unreasonable. Like $150-$200 or so, not bad at all really.