Register Now
Techno

GTA 6 has leaked

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I was actually quite shocked to see that GTA 6 had been leaked and then for Rockstar to come forward and confirm that was the case and it was in actual fact leaked was even more of a shock. Understandably they are going to be annoyed and frustrated as any game developer would be due to the fact that they have spent so long preparing this game just for it to get leaked before they could even say anything. I really do hope the FBI find out who the hacker was, and the hacker gets what they deserve because this wasn't just awful for Rockstar, but it was awful for the fans of GTA who want the hype when a new game is released and now, they may lose that.

They found out the hacker was a kid, just 17 years old. You can read more about it here: https://gamerant.com/gta-6-hacker-arrested/

The thing with this stuff, is that it's easy to track the people who do this. I don't know what will become of the kid. He's a minor, so they could go easy on him. My guess is that they're going to request a ton of money from him, and there's going to be no way for him to pay it. 

I think the hype is still there though. If anything this leak renewed peoples interest, at least for some. But I think an the reveal, when it does come, will be awesome. What we saw in this leak was not near completion, so there's still a lot to do I imagine. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They found out the hacker was a kid, just 17 years old. You can read more about it here: https://gamerant.com/gta-6-hacker-arrested/

The thing with this stuff, is that it's easy to track the people who do this. I don't know what will become of the kid. He's a minor, so they could go easy on him. My guess is that they're going to request a ton of money from him, and there's going to be no way for him to pay it. 

I think the hype is still there though. If anything this leak renewed peoples interest, at least for some. But I think an the reveal, when it does come, will be awesome. What we saw in this leak was not near completion, so there's still a lot to do I imagine. 

Sometimes it feels like some of this leaks and news of leaks is staged by these  game companies just to spike the interests of gaming fans.

Following how easy it is to track these alleged hackers down and then you discover it's just a minor who was able to get into rockster servers to leak a video game is so unreal.