Register Now
Smokey

Xbox classic you'd like to see remade or 'brought back to life'?

Is there any 'OG Xbox" classic you'd love to see a new game from?  For me, I would LOVE to see a new Panzer Dragoon title. I'd also love a true "Crazy Taxi 4".  As a huge fan of the Dreamcast, I'd love to see some Dreamcast and OG Xbox titles come back, as remakes, remasters or just brand new games. Which would you like to see in a perfect world?

I would love to see Simpsons Road Rage or Simpsons Hit and Run brought back or remade if I am honest. I remember especially with Simpsons Hit and Run I loved that game and spent so many hours on it just playing through, completing everything. I think in the end I finally completed the game 100% I had that much fun with it. To be able to go through it again now especially after it's been so long since I played it before and go back to it in better quality on a newer console would be awesome. We can only hope they choose to remake them or bring them back someday.

I didn't own the original Xbox growing up. Was still on the Sony bandwagon, as I had a PS1 and a PS2. But jumped to 360 when that came out. 

But I was always hopeful they would make all original Xbox games backwards compatible. As there are games I would like to play. I know some work on the 360 and xbone. But I wish all of them were compatible. 

On 11/29/2022 at 1:18 PM, Shortie said:

I would love to see Simpsons Road Rage or Simpsons Hit and Run brought back or remade if I am honest. I remember especially with Simpsons Hit and Run I loved that game and spent so many hours on it just playing through, completing everything. I think in the end I finally completed the game 100% I had that much fun with it. To be able to go through it again now especially after it's been so long since I played it before and go back to it in better quality on a newer console would be awesome. We can only hope they choose to remake them or bring them back someday.

I would like to see this too. I watched someone on youtube play through it on stream recently and I wanted to go and play it again. I guess there's emulation, but that's not the same. 😞 I wish Microsoft would restart the backwards compatibility program. Maybe in the future they will. It would certainly be awesome to see.