Register Now
The Blackangel

People Are Slamming Kendall Jenner As ‘Insensitive' And 'Entitled' After She Was Caught Parking In A Handicap Spot During Pilates Class

Ok, this just pisses me off. As you all know, I'm stuck in a damn wheelchair. What the hell am I supposed to do if I need to go somewhere, and some self entitled snob has taken the only spot? Come back in an hour and hope they have moved their all-important ass? The kind of snobbery and disdain for anyone but themselves is sick. I never liked any of them before this came out, and I like them even less now. The show is beyond stupid, as it should be considering who the cast is.

https://www.shefinds.com/collections/kendall-jenner-slammed-parking-handicap-spot/#slide-1

Edited by The Blackangel

A few days ago I got some purified water at the Watermill Express, which is right in front of the handicap parking area at a grocery store. The handicap parking spaces were all empty, but even then I still parked in the regular parking lot which was pretty full. So I had to walk a distance and carry a 5 gallon jug of water. And it only takes a couple minutes to fill the water. Even then, I respected the handicap spaces. So this lady is just every bad word you can think of. 

On 12/2/2022 at 12:14 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

A few days ago I got some purified water at the Watermill Express, which is right in front of the handicap parking area at a grocery store. The handicap parking spaces were all empty, but even then I still parked in the regular parking lot which was pretty full. So I had to walk a distance and carry a 5 gallon jug of water. And it only takes a couple minutes to fill the water. Even then, I respected the handicap spaces. So this lady is just every bad word you can think of. 

I don't know why anyone would be surprised about Kendall's behavior. She's a Kardashian - they're the definition of entitled. I don't even watch their reality show but every time one of them opens their mouth or does anything, it just screams entitlement.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't know why anyone would be surprised about Kendall's behavior. She's a Kardashian - they're the definition of entitled. I don't even watch their reality show but every time one of them opens their mouth or does anything, it just screams entitlement.

I don't think anyone would be surprised. If they are, they've never heard of the Kardashian Klan. Everything about them is pure entitlement. Their mother is the living embodiment of greed. The others all think the world owes them. Apparently we're supposed to consider it the greatest honor imaginable to be on the same planet as them and share in their oxygen. There was a story reported a couple years ago about Kendall and one of her model friends going to a McDonalds just to laugh at the "peasants". The majority of them believe that no man is worthy of them. The only men that would have a chance all have to be perfect, muscular, rich assholes. If they drive anything that the Kardashian Klan considers below a Bentley, they're shit out of luck. I would love to see that "family" lose everything they have. Maybe see them working at McDonalds after selling off their mansions and high end retail items. Sell a couple Hermes Birkin's girls. You don't need a $30,000 purse. It would be awesome to see them having to carry a $20 purse from Walmart. It's where I get mine and they're great. They do the job perfectly. I can use that $30,000 for a hell of a lot better things. Pay off some loans, credit cards, that sort of thing, and then put the rest into savings.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't think anyone would be surprised. If they are, they've never heard of the Kardashian Klan. Everything about them is pure entitlement. Their mother is the living embodiment of greed. The others all think the world owes them. Apparently we're supposed to consider it the greatest honor imaginable to be on the same planet as them and share in their oxygen. There was a story reported a couple years ago about Kendall and one of her model friends going to a McDonalds just to laugh at the "peasants". The majority of them believe that no man is worthy of them. The only men that would have a chance all have to be perfect, muscular, rich assholes. If they drive anything that the Kardashian Klan considers below a Bentley, they're shit out of luck. I would love to see that "family" lose everything they have. Maybe see them working at McDonalds after selling off their mansions and high end retail items. Sell a couple Hermes Birkin's girls. You don't need a $30,000 purse. It would be awesome to see them having to carry a $20 purse from Walmart. It's where I get mine and they're great. They do the job perfectly. I can use that $30,000 for a hell of a lot better things. Pay off some loans, credit cards, that sort of thing, and then put the rest into savings.

It's also interesting that anyone that has interacted with them just goes to ruin - Lamar Odom, Tristan Thompson, Kanye West and a whole lot of other men have met this fate.