Register Now
Smokey

How many games total?

If you had to guess, how many games in total do you own physical copies of?  For me? I'd say close to 2,500 between all consoles.  I would have waaaay more but unfortunately, I did get rid of a bunch of older games over the years that I regret 😞 It wasn't until my mid-teens that I started actively collecting consoles & games.  Are you a game collector? How many do you think you have in your collection?

In terms of physical I'd have to say around 200 but there could be more if I am honest. I am actually thankful that games are digital now and not just physical as it means I can have games and not have the worry of where to put them all which can sometimes be a pain to be honest. Not only that but you have less worry that they will get scratched or be unplayable as well which also means less chance of losing money if that happens. 

If I had to count then it's a long list 😛 JUst not on stream or Epic but I have games also on dics 🙂 back in the day. I have like 211 steam games and on Epic around 84 games. That's not all the games though on other networks. Can't remember the  number whithout opening