Register Now
Smokey

First Playstation game you've ever played?

My neighbor had a PS1 back in the 90's. I tinkered with it once and don't remember what the game was. Possibly the first Tomb Raider. I was a Nintendo fanboy back then so I was disinterested in PlayStation. Street Fighter was popular, and so was Mortal Kombat, and if I recall the boys next door were into Tekken and I may have gave that a try also. 

I took a break from games for a long time (adulting) and when I returned to the scene I did my research and bought a PS4 and I've been in love since. My first ever "modern" game I played was The Last of Us. Today's games are a much different experience from those of the 90's, lol. 

It was GTA San Andreas on play station 2. I specifically loved racing games so all I basically do is hijack cars and Lorene’s and drive around with no destination in mind. I was so young then that I nearly became addicted. 
Shooting people? Nope. Driving around aimlessly? Hell yeah! 

Probably Horizon Forbidden West, tbh. I haven't owned a PS until the PS5. I played Zero Dawn on my PC via Steam, but I wanted to avoid spoilers from showing up on YouTube, so I got the PS5 and a year of PSPlus to play through Forbidden West.

On 5/2/2024 at 11:07 PM, kensonplays said:

Probably Horizon Forbidden West, tbh. I haven't owned a PS until the PS5. I played Zero Dawn on my PC via Steam, but I wanted to avoid spoilers from showing up on YouTube, so I got the PS5 and a year of PSPlus to play through Forbidden West.

Better late than never I'd say. Have you gotten any other games for your PS5?