Register Now
Kane99

Game mash ups you'd like to see

This is not to be confused with cameos or crossovers, this is more to do with combining one aspect of a video game with another video game. So lets say The Sims, but combined with Skyrim like controls and graphics. That's just a random example, but you can combine just about anything. 

What are some mash ups you'd like to see? Maybe a WWE Pro Wrestling game and Twisted Metal game combined, oh wait, that actually happened, it's called WWE Crush Hour lol. So there's another example.

Just think what they can mash up with DayZ game and Green hell together 😛 that would be epic or even worse have Crysis and Starcraft. Ever since laying hands on Starcraft I've wanted to play some sort of SC shooter. The mess that was Ghost made me very sad.

This is a tough one as there are so many games that I would love to see as a mashup but it's whether or not it would work even if I would love it to work. Something like Fall Guys but with popular gaming characters such as Sonic, Mario, Luigi and such would be amazing to see. Not sure how well that would work though or even if they would allow it if I am honest.