Register Now
Shagger

Hell Has Literally Frozen Over

Full credit to my better half for brining me this.

In an article published by BBC News discussing the recent winder storms affecting much of America and Canada, the BBC did work in the best line I've ever seen in a news report. Hell has frozen over, for real. From the article:

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.47661bcd9b33780c8e5192b74fbac4cc.png

I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of this, if you are affect please stay safe, but that doesn't change the fact this is epic and whoever it was wrote this knew exactly what they were doing. It's the BBC making fun out of this, not me.

Still, safe and enjoy you Christmas everyone.

Immersion Gaming logo.png

Edited by Shagger

16 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Once Florida freezes then it will be complete. Its the land of psychopaths where terrorism has been legalized by DeSatin and the orange Jesus has declared himself king of the underworld, two devils fighting over the frozen wasteland for supreme control over all evil. 

Can I ask that you discuss politics only within the designated sub-forum please.

The snow here is deep and heavy. It's also a wet snow, which makes driving anywhere without snow tires is practically a death sentence. Our power grid is still up. But states like Texas have lost their power. Their grid is down for a hell of a lot of the state. I'm in Missouri, and it's almost to a point the the police will arrest anyone for being out due to the cold. That happened a few years ago, and I can tell you, they weren't exaggerating when they said they would do it. They'll cuff you, throw you in their cruiser that's set up for the weather, and either take you downtown, or run your ass home.

This is honestly one of the worst winters we've had in a long time.

I've been to Hell, also in Grand Cayman. If even the devil is asking for a heater (Michigan) or some AC (Grand Cayman) then you know the winter is out of control.

Mother Nature is pissed, and now we're suffering the consequences for it.

Edited by The Blackangel