Register Now
Shortie

What gaming legend would you want to see as a skin in Fortnite?

Anyone who plays Fortnite will know that we have had our fair share of gaming legends come to the game as skins. We have had Master Chief, Lara Croft, God Of War Ragnarok and even characters from Destiny 2 come to Fortnite as gaming legends. There is still so many other gaming legends that have not come to Fortnite though that would be quite cool to see in Fortnite.

If you could see any gaming legend as a skin in Fortnite, who would it be?

Mario would be pretty cool, but I don't know how they'd work that out into a skin. Most skins have to meet the same height requirement, so I wonder if they'd have to just make him to size. 

Aside from him, maybe some WWE collabs. I think it'd be great to see some pro wrestlers make it in there. I know there's the Luchador skins, but I want someone like Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. They already got John Cena in there, so it's a possibility. 

Those probably don't count, as you're looking for Gaming legends. While we're at it, why not add Sonic, Tails. Also maybe some Mortal Kombat characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden etc. Street Fighter characters, Tekken, etc. 

There's so much they can do. 

On 12/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, Kane99 said:

Mario would be pretty cool, but I don't know how they'd work that out into a skin. Most skins have to meet the same height requirement, so I wonder if they'd have to just make him to size. 

Aside from him, maybe some WWE collabs. I think it'd be great to see some pro wrestlers make it in there. I know there's the Luchador skins, but I want someone like Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. They already got John Cena in there, so it's a possibility. 

Those probably don't count, as you're looking for Gaming legends. While we're at it, why not add Sonic, Tails. Also maybe some Mortal Kombat characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden etc. Street Fighter characters, Tekken, etc. 

There's so much they can do. 

Mario would be awesome, not going to lie. I would love to be able to run around the Fortnite Island as Mario. 

Yes, they do have John Cena and I was actually quite surprised we didn't get anymore than that. We do kind of have The Rock I guess but we have him as Black Adam and also as The Foundation as well which is part of the story line but seeing him in there as a wrestler would be cool as well. 

I like where you are going with Mortal Kombat characters as well and having Sonic as well would be amazing. There is so much they can do with skins it's just a case of them having the rights and getting it done. I guess we can only hope 🙂

23 hours ago, Shortie said:

Mario would be awesome, not going to lie. I would love to be able to run around the Fortnite Island as Mario. 

Yes, they do have John Cena and I was actually quite surprised we didn't get anymore than that. We do kind of have The Rock I guess but we have him as Black Adam and also as The Foundation as well which is part of the story line but seeing him in there as a wrestler would be cool as well. 

I like where you are going with Mortal Kombat characters as well and having Sonic as well would be amazing. There is so much they can do with skins it's just a case of them having the rights and getting it done. I guess we can only hope 🙂

It would be cool, but Nintendo would never allow for it haha. The idea of them seeing Mario on Xbox or PlayStation would probably be too much for them to handle. Kratos is a purchasable skin and you can probably get him on the Xbox version of Fortnite. 

I know they added Street Fighter Characters before, so more of that, and maybe some Tekken characters would be cool too.