Register Now
Shortie

Do you remember kicking chickens in Fable?

I remember the first time I played Fable, it took me a little while to get used to the game and how it was played and I always remember my first time playing it I found out you could kick chickens in the game and I was chatting to a friend through and Xbox party at the time and I remember once I worked out you could kick the chickens we were in fits of laughter about it. It was something so new and so unique that we hadn't seen before that realizing it was possible was just hilarious.

Do you remember kicking chickens in Fable? What was your reaction when you found out you could?

I honestly don't. I remember you could mess with the chickens, but I was imagining picking them up and throwing them. But maybe I got Fortnite on the brain haha. 

I probably had a little laugh about it, but I doubt I bothered with it too long. Actually wasn't it a mission where you had to bring a few chickens back to a farmer? But you could kick them to be evil or something. I forget. 

Great game, loved those demon doors.

I also remember that a chest appearred somewhere (or maybe do some digging) when you had 4 clues to its location. I had 3 and figured out where it should be but it wouldn't spwan because I only owned 3 clues.