Register Now
Shortie

What are your thoughts on Overwatch 2 since it's release?

Overwatch 2 has now been out for just over a few months and as many will now know, the game has gone free to play. Along with it going free to play, we have also lost things like loot boxes and now it seems that most cosmetics in game are extra purchases rather than you being able to earn them in game like you used to be able to with the loot boxes.

I personally myself as much as I hated that the loot boxes were more of a gamble for those who purchased them, miss the fact that they completely took out the ability for you to earn them by playing the game. I used to love playing the game and reaching new levels to get a new loot box to open for a new in game cosmetic. I really feel that them keeping them in to earn would have been a better way of removing them all together. 

What are your thoughts on Overwatch 2 since it's release?

As a tank main I can only handle so much. there is just way to much responsibility on tanks now. Like I can't peel a tracer off you in the back line and defend the front line and make space like wtf do I do?

I really really don't like 5v5 I miss having a rein tank for the team while I crush as ball now all I get is racial slurs and people screaming and whining that I'm playing my character. Ive only played about 8 games but every single game someone starts asking for a rein almost immediately now.

I haven't tried it, but from the outside looking in, it looks like a paid DLC update rather than a completely new game/sequel.  A lot of people have said the same thing and many don't like certain changes they made to certain characters such as Bastian.

I tried it for a little bit, I do not like it. Overwatch, the original, was much much better. Free to play invites hackers. So I probably will not return to overwatch ever. Which is too bad, I enjoyed overwatch once in a while with friends, and I usually play Junkrat because I liked the personality of the character. Unless they have plans to constantly update the game and keep preventing hackers from getting in ever, then I probably will not play it. I do not play against hackers who might have aimbot or wall hacks.