Register Now
Shortie

What platform did you spend most of your time playing on in 2022?

On 4/12/2023 at 8:07 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I definitely spent the most time playing my Switch. Between playing Pokemon Legends Arceus and Pokemon Scarlet, I've spent hours playing both titles. I still need to get around to beating Legends Arceus, I don't know why I stopped playing it. I'm right at the end of the game too. :V I beat Scarlet but I still need to get Walking Wake and Iron Leaves and then my Pokedex will be completed until they come out with more Pokemon.

Last year was mainly Smash Ultimate for me when it came to my Switch. The Metroid Prime remake is also pretty good - the controls feel far more refined than the original.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:07 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I definitely spent the most time playing my Switch. Between playing Pokemon Legends Arceus and Pokemon Scarlet, I've spent hours playing both titles. I still need to get around to beating Legends Arceus, I don't know why I stopped playing it. I'm right at the end of the game too. :V I beat Scarlet but I still need to get Walking Wake and Iron Leaves and then my Pokedex will be completed until they come out with more Pokemon.

I expected to play more of my switch but unfortunately, the stick drift issue hit me and now the joycons are difficult to use. I can use it on the dock but sometimes, using it handheld is more convenient. 

I was playing a lot of Pokemon Unite at one point, I understand that is still quite popular as well. Have you played Pokemon Unite? 

No matter what year this question is for, I've always been playing the most on my PC/Laptop only. I am and will always be a hardcore PC gamer. Don't really see myself switch to console gaming anytime soon yet. But who knows? Maybe someday in the future I will. 😉

2022 I definitely spent more time on the PC! I had gotten a new PC built and spent most of my time on either Call of Duty, Runescape, Destiny. Mostly Runescape and Call of Duty during 2022 though! I had played a few hours on the PS5, but primarily the PS5 is used by my husband.