Register Now
Smokey

What games are you looking forward to in 2023?

What games are you looking forward to this year?

For me? I'm excited for just a few and on-the-fence about others.....

Excited for:

Like a Dragon: Ishin (Feb)

Resident Evil 4 Remake (Mar) 

Modern Warfare II paid campaign DLC

On the fence:

Dead Space Remake (Jan)

Suikoden Remaster Collection (Not sure of the dates) 

There isn't a whole lot I'm psyched for, aside from the Silent Hill 2 Remake and the other Silent Hill projects Konami and company has in store for us. The upcoming AEW wrestling game, maybe the next WWE 2K game, but I'm hoping it's not 2K who produces it. 

Aside from all of that, nothing has really hit my radar all that much. Though I'm sure I'm probably forgetting some games. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There isn't a whole lot I'm psyched for, aside from the Silent Hill 2 Remake and the other Silent Hill projects Konami and company has in store for us. The upcoming AEW wrestling game, maybe the next WWE 2K game, but I'm hoping it's not 2K who produces it. 

Aside from all of that, nothing has really hit my radar all that much. Though I'm sure I'm probably forgetting some games. 

Oh man! I forgot about Yukes AEW game! Yukes was always my favorite wrestling game developer. I might have to pick up AEW  when it drops too 😄

I have not really thought about 2023 games this year other then just whatever I have on my wishlist and "Son Of The FOrest" that should be coming in the next three months. I just end up playing the same games or maybe something pops up that I really like.