Register Now
Kane99

What do you expect from WWE 2K23?

With all the talk about WWE games here lately, it got me thinking about the next WWE game, WWE 2K23. I assume 2K is still making the new WWE game, nothing has been said about the sequel yet, or who is working on it, at least I haven't heard anything. 

Anyway, I'm sure we'll be getting one this year. With that being said, what do you expect from the new game? I hope they expand on the general manager mode, along with allowing full customization of custom characters, music, custom arenas, belts, clothing, graphics, etc. Also the ability to add custom music again like you could on some of the older games on PS3/360. 

Aside from that, better crowd reactions would be nice, a much better story mode, and custom story mode options. Just give us the modes we had in games like Here Comes the Pain and and the Smackdown Vs Raw series. 

What would you like to see added in WWE 2K23? 

I want to see more personalized rivalries in universe mode and to not change random people from heel to face and vice versa. I created judgement day with Finn, priest, Rhea, and edge. Finn and priest won the tag titles and then turned face. Every time I switch it back, their rivalries just turn them face again.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I want to see more personalized rivalries in universe mode and to not change random people from heel to face and vice versa. I created judgement day with Finn, priest, Rhea, and edge. Finn and priest won the tag titles and then turned face. Every time I switch it back, their rivalries just turn them face again.

Yes, I would love more personalized rivalries. Maybe ones that you can edit into other storylines, combine with other feuds and such. It happens in wrestling, so why not make it a reality in the game. 

The system they have now doesn't seem right when it comes to rivalries. 

Also, I wish they would optimize the created wrestlers side. The last game there was an issue, that if you downloaded too many created superstars and graphics, it caused my game to freeze up after loading past the menu. It's a glitch I guess in 2K22 where if you download too much, it bogs down your memory or something, idk. I had downloaded a ton of created wrestlers from the user showcase or whatever it was, and sadly couldn't use the majority of them. Had to go in and delete a ton of graphics/wrestlers just to play. I ended up sticking with my created wrestlers. 

I'm just hoping it's less buggy than their last outing. It seems like the past few years have been riddled with bugs. I don't really like the 2K games as  I always felt Yukes was a better, more capable developer.