Register Now
The Blackangel

RDR2 Unique Items

I keep finding new ones just about every time I play the game. Some are special/ultimate edition exclusives, but the rest are in any version of the game. I'm going to list the ones I have found because I want to see if anyone has found others. It needs to be said that I don't play the epilogue very often because I can't handle Arthur's death. I'm also not listing things for camp requests like the pipe for Dutch, and mirror for Molly. I'm also not counting things like Dream Catcher, Rock Carving, or Dinosaur Bone locations.

Shark Tooth Trinket (s/u exc)
Cat Eye Trinket (s/u exc)
Hawk Talon Trinket (s/u exc)
Iguana Scale Trinket (s/u exc)
Eagle Talon Talisman (s/u exc)

Gold Shield
Native American Ring
Shrunken Head
Female Fertility Statue
Viking Helmet
Viking Comb
Cat Skull Mask
Pagan Mask
Abalone Shell Fragment
Petrified Wood
Ammolite
Flourite
Catherine's Brooch
Emerald
Jimmy Brooks' Pen
Meteorite (2/3)
Penelope's Bracelet
Quartz Chunk
Reutlinger Pocket Watch
Lions Paw
Giant Boar Tusk

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Like I said, there are things I'm not including. I don't want to try to list all the dream catchers I've found, or dinosaur bones that I've found. I'll include items that I get from partaking in such stranger missions.

Oh man, I couldn't tell you what I have off the top of my head, but I know I have a lot of the stuff listed. A while back I was using tiktok videos to help me find certain items on the map, like the masks, trinkets and all that. I'm sure there's a lot more I need to find. I have a lot of the melee weapons, hats, as well. 

I know you open some items from hunting and delivering furs/animals to the trapper and the fences. 

I haven't played RDR2 in a month or so now. Still have to get back to it to finish the final bits of the game. I want to collect as much as I can before the end though.