Register Now
Shortie

Which game can you go back to over and over again and not get tired of?

On 5/3/2023 at 4:10 AM, killamch89 said:

The Beta is currently out according to my friend and I've seen a bit of it and honestly, I'm keeping my expectations low because Activision Blizzard are capable of ruining highly anticipated games.

You're not wrong. You would think for a game developer such as Activision Blizzard they would be able to get their games right and prevent severe failings, unfortunately, this is not the case and a lot of the time, it results in gamers no longer being excited or optimistic about the games they are due to release. 

Call of Duty and Pokemon GO are the games I never seem to get tired of playing. A lot of other games I play go by the wayside. I'm not a huge gamer, so I find myself playing a few selective games mostly. Pokemon GO is the primary game that gets the most screen time from me, where I ensure to open the app every day to catch critters, do daily tasks, and all the other things you can do with the game.

Kingdom Hearts is always one I want to replay. I've tried to beat my time on it and get it done quicker and quicker each time. I also always return to Runescape. The seasonal events always bring me back and I just can't ever fully get away from Runescape! Call of Duty is a classic that I can return to over and over as well. Wish the older games were more monitored though because I'd love to play some multiplayer on like Black Ops 2. 

On 10/8/2023 at 9:57 PM, svjiminfxv said:

I'd have to say it be Fortnite for me as even though I take a small break from the game, I'm always going back to it as there is always something new out and something to complete. 

Fortnite really is a game that you can keep going back to due to it's constant updates and new additions. In some cases it can feel like a new game with some of the updates which I feel keeps the game fresh. 

On 11/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, Debashis said:

For me, it is Grand Theft Auto V. I can never get bored of that game because it offers so many things apart from its main missions. I can just literally roam, hang out with friends, have a drink, go for a ride, etc. I don't think anyone would ever get bored of playing this game.

Grand Theft Auto V really did become more of a single-player game with the additions they made with GTA Online as well as the free roaming and such. GTA Online is a lot of fun especially with friends.