Register Now
Shortie

Do you still play GTA V?

On 2/25/2023 at 11:41 PM, aerodynamik said:

Definitely. It's still a good game, don't get me wrong. But everyone should just stop playing so they have no other choice than to release GTA6.

I'd agree but it's just that some of the online content is actually pretty good so it keeps players coming back and it's entertaining especially playing with friends or joining custom RP servers like FIVE M, the game just has a lot of replayability.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:25 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd agree but it's just that some of the online content is actually pretty good so it keeps players coming back and it's entertaining especially playing with friends or joining custom RP servers like FIVE M, the game just has a lot of replayability.

This is very true. With so much that you are able to do with friends and also as mentioned the GTA RP as well, people are keeping GTA 5 alive through all that. 

I don't think stopping playing the game altogether will rush Rockstar to release GTA 6 any sooner, I believe that GTA 6 will be bigger than GTA 5 was and the time it is taking for us to even see an announcement is simply because they are working on getting the game perfect!

Yes, I still play GTA V. The open world and endless possibilities keep me hooked. The thrill of pulling off heists, exploring the city, and causing chaos with friends is what keeps me coming back for more.