Register Now
killamch89

What is the most interesting or unusual dream you have ever had?

I remembered when I was close to death a decade ago and I'd given up hope on surviving, a Phoenix appeared in my dream in a completely dark void, all chained up and roaring at me angrily. I realized that was basically me holding myself back and needed to free myself and then I just woke up after that. I suffered a lot more after that but it re-lit a flame in me and it's never gone out since. Share your most intense/unusual dreams down below.

I dream once a year. Always on June 20th, and always the same dream. It started when I was 14.

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes. I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

and then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. it always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to make me stop having the dream but nothing works.

I usually don't tend to remember my dreams even if I dream but I have on odd occasions remembered some. 

I have had times where I have dreamed and I have woken wondering if it was a dream or real life, those ones are quite weird and strange.

In the dream, I was in a market. While I was walking, it was getting more and more dark. After a point, it was so dark that I was not able to see anything at all. I got panicked and that made me wake up.