Register Now
killamch89

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 Official Trailer

You know how many years I've wanted this game to come out? I couldn't believe it - I thought it was YouTube clickbait but we actually are getting a new Budokai Tenkaichi game! If I'm being honest, I'm probably more excited for this game than most of the games that are being released this year. What are your thoughts on Bandai giving us a new Tenkaichi game?

Imagine all the possible side stories and “What-Ifs” that could be made and I am praying they do the what if fusions like the real old school Had chills the entire time this could be one of the best Dragon Ball games ever made

I played one of two of the DBZ fighting games growing up, but haven't touched a DBZ game since. I liked one of them, I think it was the first Tenkaichi game, and maybe the second. 

These days I don't get into fighting games all that much, but this is giving me some nostalgia, so I may have to check it out. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:30 PM, Kane99 said:

I played one of two of the DBZ fighting games growing up, but haven't touched a DBZ game since. I liked one of them, I think it was the first Tenkaichi game, and maybe the second. 

These days I don't get into fighting games all that much, but this is giving me some nostalgia, so I may have to check it out. 

I'm so looking forward to this - I can't wait to see the roster. I just hope they don't lock a lot of characters behind DLCs and you can unlock most of them by simply playing the game.