Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

x box one question

Hello all! I found a xbox one by my dumpster! I took it in and hooked it up and it works great. The weird thing is is that I sign in under my x box profile but it shows there are 20 games installed on it. I can't download them all but I managed to down load 2 games from the list.

So here's the part I don't get. How can I have access to those twenty games on my account when I never bought them? The previous owner obviously bought them but I don't understand how I have access to them in my x box account.It seems the games are digital because they don't tell me to insert the disc.I'm a Playstation person so I don't know what the heck is going on. I'm gonna have a blast with a bunch of super cheap Xbone games. This is awesome. Any input is appreciated as I don't really know much about the x box ecosystem.

That may be the case Shagger.It will let me buy gold but I don't do online gaming.It gives the option to buy game pass but all the games show up to download or stream.I downloaded peggle 2 for the cloud and it works without the cloud as far as I can tell. I guess I have game pass and ea play games on it. Maybe the machine is hacked but I don't know.There is nothing listed for my subscriptions for game pass or EA play. I'm thinking someone hacked it somehow.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:45 AM, Lamarr the strelok said:

That may be the case Shagger.It will let me buy gold but I don't do online gaming.It gives the option to buy game pass but all the games show up to download or stream.I downloaded peggle 2 for the cloud and it works without the cloud as far as I can tell. I guess I have game pass and ea play games on it. Maybe the machine is hacked but I don't know.There is nothing listed for my subscriptions for game pass or EA play. I'm thinking someone hacked it somehow.

If the machine is hacked, the minute you go online with it if it is still the same as it used to be, it tends to get bricked my Microsoft meaning you can still play games offline such as single-player games. 

I would imagine if you are able to download the games that it may not be hacked unless of course they no longer do what they used to with hacked consoles.