Register Now
Debashis

What are your expectations from GTA VI?

As we all know that Rockstar Games is actively working on the next release for the Grand Theft Auto franchise - GTA 6, there's lot of curiosity about what improvements or new features we'll get to see in the game!

What do you anticipate or hope for in Grand Theft Auto VI? What features, settings, or improvements are you looking forward to in the upcoming game?

ezgif-3-d3b9e882bb_1683183642837_1683183

They need to save your vehicles even after you go on missions or if it gets destroyed. I was never able to enjoy vehicles I collected because I was afraid of losing it. Swimming mechanics need to be improved. They need optional fast travel. 

While driving, I would like better camera control. The last title, I couldn't stand it every time I look to the sides of the vehicle to see the scenery, the camera zooms right back to front view facing forward. Hard to explain I guess. The slow motion mode was a bitch to do. Why can't they just make it real easy by pressing the r3 button like the way Watch Dogs does it. 

17 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

They need to save your vehicles even after you go on missions or if it gets destroyed. I was never able to enjoy vehicles I collected because I was afraid of losing it.

I thought they did have that in the GTA games since San Andreas? They had a kind of system in place for Vice City, but it didn't work that well.

23 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I thought they did have that in the GTA games since San Andreas? They had a kind of system in place for Vice City, but it didn't work that well.

In GTA 5 they had it where you can get a car you left behind at a wrecker station. But no way it always worked. Sometimes you go on a mission leaving your fancy car behind and it's gone forever. Or maybe in another wrecker location. Who knows. Not a risk I'm up for. And if you destroy your vehicle and hop in another, that vehicle is gone. 

16 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

In GTA 5 they had it where you can get a car you left behind at a wrecker station. But no way it always worked. Sometimes you go on a mission leaving your fancy car behind and it's gone forever. Or maybe in another wrecker location. Who knows. Not a risk I'm up for. And if you destroy your vehicle and hop in another, that vehicle is gone. 

In that case, they really do need to take some cues from Saints Row. You customised and collected vehicles and then called somebody to bring that vehicle to you whenever and wherever you wanted. Even Farcry 5 had a similar mechanic, so there really in no excuse Rockstar.

Edited by Shagger

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

In that case, they really do need to take some cues from Saints Row. You customised and collected vehicles and the called somebody to bring that vehicle to you whenever and wherever you wanted. Even Farcry 5 had a similar mechanic, so there really in no excuse Rockstar.

Oh yeah, good point there. I wish I can take the best features out of games like GTA, Watch Dogs, Saints Row, etc. and have it in a game like GTA 6. Saints Row you can save as many vehicles you want in one garage. GTA likes to have the realistic factor though limiting the number of vehicles per garage. I think that's alright, to make you want to buy garages. But it gets limited. The older Saints Row games have a cruise control feature you can set a speed of your vehicle and cruise. I liked to cruise real slow and jam to music, looking at the chaotic scenery, maybe a drive by here and there...lol. Watch Dogs Legion you could set a point on the map and your car will drive there automatically, following the rules of street lights and all that while you can take in the scenery and listen to music. I mean these are just simple features that make a world of immersion. 

Many who I have spoken to who tend to play a lot of GTA 5 and also GTA RP have mentioned how they would love to have GTA VI implement RP into their game.

Not sure if that is something that they may consider or how it would work but with GTA RP being as popular as it is, we'll have to see.