Register Now
Debashis

Forza Horizon 4 (PC) for $19.79 only! 67% off!

It's a great time to buy Forza Horizon 4 for PC as there's a huge 67% discount bringing the price down to $19.79 only! It's the biggest price drop in the history of this game!

What are you waiting for? Get it Now!

Moderator Edit: This deal is available until August 31st 2023

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1293830/Forza_Horizon_4/

apps.36093.14343301090572358.20000000000

Edited by Shagger

@Debashis

Thank you for sharing this offer, but I must ask you to refer to the Deals Sub-Forum Guidelines and Rules whare it says you must include a start date (if known) and an end date for the offer. It's one of several security measures we enforce to prevent unwanted SSP and affiliate links. Don't worry, I'll edit you original post for you, but please bear that in mind in future.

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

@Debashis

Thank you for sharing this offer, but I must ask you to refer to the Deals Sub-Forum Guidelines and Rules whare it says you must include a start date (if known) and an end date for the offer. It's one of several security measures we enforce to prevent unwanted SSP and affiliate links. Don't worry, I'll edit you original post for you, but please bear that in mind in future.

Hello @Shagger, Thank you for sharing the guidelines and rules. I'll keep it in mind. My only intention was to share this beautiful deal with everyone without any personal benefits. 

7 hours ago, Debashis said:

Hello @Shagger, Thank you for sharing the guidelines and rules. I'll keep it in mind. My only intention was to share this beautiful deal with everyone without any personal benefits. 

I know there was no ill intent here, so don't worry about it. We're glad to have you here.