Register Now
Bizdustry

Mobile Phone overheating

When you play games that need a lot of processing power, such as games with high-quality graphics, your phone's CPU and GPU have to work extra hard. This can make your phone get warmer because more heat is generated. If your phone doesn't have a good cooling system or if there isn't enough air circulation around it, the heat can build up and cause your phone to overheat. It's important to take breaks while gaming and make sure that your phone has enough ventilation to help prevent it from overheating. 

Have you had problems with mobile phones overheating?

I've not yet faced any over-heating issues with my phone while gaming. I've been using Samsung Galaxy phones for quite a while but I've never seen them getting too hot even after gaming for long hours( 5-6 hours). 

Edited by Debashis

iPhone is the one I find overheats more when it comes to me playing games on my mobile. I used to have an Android that was a Huawei P30 Pro until I dropped the phone and cracked the screen and as much as that used to get warm, it never got so warm it felt like it was overheating. 

I've never had issues with my phone getting too hot that it warns me. My phone does get quite warm if I end up playing Pokemon Go for a while. Though it's not the most taxing game you can play on mobile, which is probably why it only gets somewhat hot if I play for maybe a couple hours straight.

I stopped doing mobile gaming on my phone for the same reason. Although my Note 20 Ultra doesn't get that hot, the slowdown in performance is noticeable when the phone is extremely warm. I tend to do my mobile gaming on my IPad and I find that it handles that much better.