Register Now
Shortie

A TV show you would love to see make a comeback?

Most of us will have seen television shows come and go, some of which we loved and would have been happy to see continue and then ones that were not so great and happy to see the back of. 

I remember watching a lot of TV shows when I was a kid that no longer air now and I often wonder what they would be like now if they were to still be airing today. TV shows such as

London's Burning
Lie to Me
The Bill
Noel's House Party
Gladiators

these are all TV shows I loved watching that no longer air. 

If you could see any TV show make a comeback, which one would you like to see or do you have a few? 

On 9/30/2023 at 1:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

Boy Meets Boy
Xena/Hercules
Those are the modern(ish) shows that come to mind for me. There are several 80's shows that I would list, but could never be matched. Also in today's political climate, it would be hard to even do the shows justice as they would be overly limited. Especially shows like Alf.

Agreed. I often look back at old TV shows that we used to get and some of the things you see done or said in them, you know would never pass nowadays without scrutiny and complaints. 

It's a shame as I feel so many TV shows now are dumbed down because of fear of what someone may say. 

On 10/6/2023 at 8:44 PM, kensonplays said:

I would love to see the TV show Chuck come back. It was such a funny show. And it also stars Zachary Levi, who plays shazam.

I always remember hearing about this show and many always express their want to see it make a comeback but it was never a show I saw. 

May have to check it out as it seems quite popular and a show I may enjoy. 

At this point, none of them because they'd ruin those series legacy by creating some unoriginal horse crap of a reboot or total ignore the lore of the original series and create something truly chaotic and confusing that wouldn't resonate with the hardcore fans.