Register Now
Shortie

What are your thoughts on video game leakers?

As someone who plays a lot of Fortnite, I come across a lot of content on social media platforms from leakers who have had access to files and been able to find information to leak about a current update or updates that are due to be released.

Some people do not mind finding information that is leaked but others tend to steer clear of it as much as they can.

What are your thoughts on video game leakers? 

I would have to differentiate between "leaks" and "spoilers" here.

I don't mind leaks, as in sneak peeks, some gameplay footage, screencaps, news etc.

On the other hand, I absoutely hate spoilers. If I plan on playing a game, I don't want to know anything about the story/campaign. Just let me enjoy it as I play along.

I don't mind video game leakers. Nobody really forces you to read or listen to them. Just continue scrolling past the recommended article, if it's within your for you page. Sometimes though, game leakers make it more exciting and gives you something more to look forward to. 

I feel although video game leakers can generate excitement and anticipation for upcoming releases, they pose a risk to developers' plans and surprises. It's important for leakers to consider the consequences and respect the hard work of the gaming industry.