Register Now
Shortie

What would you like to receive for Christmas?

Christmas is a time for spending with family and friends and sharing gifts. Some people do not always expect gifts and are quite happy to just spend time with friends and family and others may have an idea of gifts they hope to receive. 

Have you got anything you would like to receive for Christmas as a gift? 

18 hours ago, CoryAR said:

A new gaming laptop would be awesome, but that's just wishful thinking.

Unless you have someone who recently came into some money and it's burning a hole in their pocket, you're right. I bought one for @Rain Dew a few years ago, and it cost $4,000. It was worth it to me, but then again, I had recently come into a little bit of money.

As for what I would like for xmas, gift cards are always good. There are things I'm into that I'm always collecting more of. Zippos, skulls, RDR2 stuff, Red Wings stuff, etc. I also collect guns and TST merch. Something I would like to replace is the drone I had that got stolen. The cocksucker that stole it also stole my AR-15. But to get back to topic, I have a short list that I sent to @Rain Dew and she's looking it over. But what would really be great is a new anvil, mig welder, and new tongs.

On 11/20/2023 at 9:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

Unless you have someone who recently came into some money and it's burning a hole in their pocket, you're right.

I did see a Black Friday special at Walmart for one that was only $400-something. I still don't have that much money at the moment and I don't expect anyone to spend that much on me for Christmas. My mother and father already bought me a brand-new Google Chromebook for my birthday that was on sale at Best Buy.

There's a few things I really want this Christmas. They are a elgato capture card so I can record footage off my retro consoles, a microphone, a beginners soldering kit that allows you to make an alarm clock, a desoldering gun, and some cell batteries so I can replace the save batteries in my generation 2 Pokemon games. I also need solder too since the solder I have is old and I don't think it'll work anymore.

I’m not really a huge Christmas gift receiver now. I think that a lot of businesses profit from this time of year which is wrong to some extent as they forgot the real reason for Christmas. What really matters is getting together, spending time with those you love most.