Register Now
Shortie

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

There are only around five weeks left before Christmas and for those who still need to get their Christmas shopping done, you may be planning that out to ensure you get it done on time and ready for the big day. 

Some people are more organized and tend to get all their Christmas shopping done early so they can relax before the big day. 

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? 

I honestly haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. I'm bad about this, I tend to wait until the last minute to buy gifts and hope they come in just in time for Christmas. My spouse doesn't really want much from me though, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what to get them. My father in law is a pain to shop for though, but my mother in law isn't.

11 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I honestly haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. I'm bad about this, I tend to wait until the last minute to buy gifts and hope they come in just in time for Christmas. My spouse doesn't really want much from me though, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what to get them. My father in law is a pain to shop for though, but my mother in law isn't.

I know this feeling only too well. I tend to leave it until last minute as I only have my kids to buy for as my family insist I focus on them but I am always having issues getting it down and always end up running around like a maniac a few days before hand because I forgot something.