Register Now
Shortie

Who are your favourite video game Twitch streamers to watch?

I never used to do a whole lot of watching live streamers and content creators on Twitch until just over a year ago when I started watching NickEh30 and also Crayator on Twitch. 

Through watching both of these on Twitch when I am able to, I have been able to find a lot more content creators I enjoy watching on Twitch. 

When it comes to Twitch I enjoy watching:

NickEh30
Ninja
Crayator
Sancho West
LoserFruit

Do you enjoy watching any video game live streamers on Twitch? 

Yes of course, I love and enjoy watching so many video game live streamers on Twitch platform. I watch on YouTube too but I do it more on Twitch. The streamers I always enjoy their contents more are ; Rubius, Ibai, Ninja and Auronplay. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Xpertthief
  2. Rhymestyle
  3. Seereax
  4. Eliteprime
  5. Dotodoya

Detective ElitePrime is one of the best when it comes to streaming contents on GTA 5. It's why I always make out time to watch him play. His last stream was 18 hours ago. I can't wait to see what he's going to stream on GTA 6. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Detective ElitePrime is one of the best when it comes to streaming contents on GTA 5. It's why I always make out time to watch him play. His last stream was 18 hours ago. I can't wait to see what he's going to stream on GTA 6. 

I agree - his content is hilarious and I've been watching him for little over a year now. How did you learn about him?

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - his content is hilarious and I've been watching him for little over a year now. How did you learn about him?

You're right on point about how hilarious his gaming contents used to be. It's somehow small similar to what Angry Joe does in some of his contents. 

I was introduced to him on one gaming forum years ago where streamers was being discussed. Since then, I've been following him like a bee to honey. 

On 2/20/2024 at 5:37 AM, Heatman said:

You're right on point about how hilarious his gaming contents used to be. It's somehow small similar to what Angry Joe does in some of his contents. 

I was introduced to him on one gaming forum years ago where streamers was being discussed. Since then, I've been following him like a bee to honey. 

I think it was I who mentioned him in another post. His content is both hilarious and sometimes gets a bit bizarre.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think it was I who mentioned him in another post. His content is both hilarious and sometimes gets a bit bizarre.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's actually what makes his contents unique because you can easily differentiate it from other content creators.