Register Now
The Blackangel

Every language or every instrument?

Every language or every instrument?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Languages
    • Instruments

If you could speak every language in the history of earth, (including the extinct languages) or play every musical instrument on earth, which would you choose?

While I absolutely love music, I would go with the languages. I can listen to music all day long, and it's often easier to learn a musical instrument than it is to learn a language. For example, would it be easier to learn to play a guitar or learn to speak Mandarin?

I would love to learn ever language, you'd be able to visit literally any country you'd wish without having to worry about a language barrier, plus it'll open up good career opportunities too. It'd be cool to learn to play ever instrument, but I can imagine it would be more difficult in this day and age to become a musician rather than getting a job as a translator.

I love music and knowing how to play every instrument in the world sounds cool, but I'd have to go with know every language. 

If people was to know every language in the world, there wouldn't be a language barrier and we will be able to speak to so many people from other countries.