Register Now
Dismal_Bliss

Alex Jones' New Video Game Is More Unhinged Than You Could Have Imagined

Alex Jones' New Video Game Is Somehow Even More Unhinged Than You Could Have Imagined

Article Source: https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-video-game-somehow-145800008.html

He guns down a saxophone-playing Bill Clinton, gets followed around by a superhero version of Donald Trump, and frees a bunch of bearded MAGA shirt-wearing men from “Big Tech Jail” guarded by the “Thought Police” while screaming “Let’s free the patriots!”

Basically, it's a low budget ultra right-wing version of Grand Theft Auto from the guy that continues to be an embarrassment to mankind, lol. 

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

I don't even know what to say with this. The level of hate someone has to have to make a game entirely anti LGBTQ littered with far right conspiracy theories attacking the media, medicine, and just every lame far right talking point, with superman Trump while you kill a nazi dragon. Which is ironic because the far righties are the actual nazis. And Jones keeps hating on gays while throughout the game he keeps saying 'I'll eat your ass." lol. I mean, it's usually the ones who scream the loudest attacking gays are actually in the closet.

The link to the article I do agree with this statement, 

"And of course, his defenders would undoubtedly argue that violent video games are just games—they aren’t going to turn anyone into murderers. Personally, I would agree with that. But considering how much time the right spends trying to ban books because they’re afraid they’re going to turn kids gay, it might be time for them to pick a lane."

The take home message, it's a hate filled game, but if this game doesn't make you want to go out and kill people, then books won't make you turn gay. And Elon Musk in another topic on VGR where he played the new GTA 6 and complains about violence against police. So which is it here? We're getting mixed signals from the far righties. Does this incite violence against gays or not? Does another game incite violence against police or not? Do books turn you gay or not? If it were gays killing a bunch of republicans, would they then want to ban the game and declare the LGBTQ as terrorists? I bet they sure would try like the cry baby hypocrites they are who believe in rights for me but not for thee. 

And Alex Jones himself is nothing but a dangerous quack who lost his money in lawsuits for spreading conspiracies that mass shootings in schools were faked. Fucking idiot. And then he goes and spreads this nonsense. 

This is so bad it's cringe. It's funny, these people think that the left are snowflakes but then they get upset when they're "freedom of speech" is "taken away" when they post controversial posts about harming other human beings on a platform that has guidelines and rules that everyone needs to follow. I know social media moderation can be a joke at times though... They get so upset that they make a video game that depicts harming minorities because they know they can't do this in real life without getting arrested.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:54 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The take home message, it's a hate filled game... And Elon Musk in another topic on VGR where he played the new GTA 6 and complains about violence against police. So which is it here? We're getting mixed signals from the far righties. Does this incite violence against gays or not? Does another game incite violence against police or not?

Well, it's not black and white.

Violence against gays in unacceptable.

Violence against police is also unacceptable.

Do these games (or any game) alone incite violence? No, not alone. But they are all pieces of a bigger puzzle.

13 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Do these games (or any game) alone incite violence? No, not alone. But they are all pieces of a bigger puzzle.

Normally I'd agree with you and really not take this very seriously (And honestly, I still kind of don't), but because it's Alex Jones were talking about, it dose make wonder. Is this edgy entertainment, or propaganda? I've peaching in another thread recently about how entertainment media is not dangerous, but propaganda is. There is a difference between the two.

Still, even though Alex Jones is undoubtably a dangerous, hate fuelled conspiracy theorist, I actually feel inclined to let this one pass. Whether he's aware of it or not, he's making fun of himself here as much anything else he's trying to do. However, it is interesting to see a man who claims books are corrupting the youth into being gay make a colourful, 2D video game whare the goal is to destroy gay or whatever the goal is. Unfortunatly, whilst I think he's a lot of things, I don't actually think he's as stupid as people say.

I actually don't know much about him. I stay far far away from political and social issues, so I am usually quite out of touch with any of the big names that make headlines (Trump, Biden, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, whoever). I just keep scrolling to the news sections that actually interest me. 

But occasionally someone wants to show me a clip with Alex Jones in it. Usually he's speaking like a crazy mad man and venting about things that either aren't true or aren't worth the effort. I've never seen an Alex Jones clip and thought to myself "seems like a good chap to me" lol! 

My first reaction to this article was that it couldn't be true, lol. I wish it wasn't. Then I found the gameplay. 

1 hour ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Maybe it’s a puzzle to you, but this is about a conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, proven wrong in the courts who intentionally made a kill all liberals and gays game, as opposed to GTA, which is a game series that has been 10 years since their last game. And the only asshole with the privilege to play the new game is the richest fascist in the world, who gets the privilege to play the game before anyone else and politicize it years before even being released. So who has the agenda? Who is your puzzle? Your man Musk is. He’s the only privileged mother fucker who is trying to politicize a game 2 years before its release.