Register Now

As of right now, any pre-orders for GTA VI are a long way off but when the time comes, I would imagine many will be jumping in to pre-order to guarantee the game on day release so they are ready to play.

I am undecided at the moment as to whether I will be pre-ordering but I did wonder if others may be. 

Will you be pre-ordering GTA VI when the time comes? 

There are only two reasons to pre-order a game:

1. If it's a collectors edition made in actual limited numbers and with actual physical things. No digital copy applies here.
  2. If the game is coming out around the same time as other games you're interested in, then fine, it makes sense to segregate your purchases by buying some games early.

Otherwise, don't do it. Ever.

I usually don't preorder games unless they're from a franchise I really like since I'd rather have whatever extra bonuses it comes with. I'll just wait for GTA VI to get released and just purchase the game after it's out. GTA isn't one of my most favorite franchises, so I can wait to get the game. I haven't even played IV or V yet.

Yes, I will definitely be pre-ordering GTA VI when it becomes available. I've been a fan of the series for years and I can't wait to experience the next installment. Pre-ordering ensures I'll have it on release day and be able to dive into the game right away.