Register Now
svjiminfxv

Best part of a Christmas Dinner

I don't remember the last time I was able to enjoy a xmas dinner. I haven't had anyone in my life to enjoy it with. If I was to have a xmas dinner it would be from going out to eat at some place like Cracker Barrel. Other than that, my xmas dinner would be the same as my Thanksgiving dinner. A can of corn.

One thing I really enjoy about Christmas dinner is having all the family around one table eating and just talking and being together. We don't always get that often as everyone is so busy so it is nice to have that around Christmas. 

I also really enjoy the pigs in blankets and the pudding and custard for dessert 🙂

On 1/26/2024 at 7:47 AM, Debashis said:

The best part of a Christmas dinner is spending quality time with loved ones, sharing laughter, stories, and creating cherished memories.

Agreed. It's always fun with my family around.

On 12/23/2023 at 2:54 PM, Shortie said:

One thing I really enjoy about Christmas dinner is having all the family around one table eating and just talking and being together. We don't always get that often as everyone is so busy so it is nice to have that around Christmas. 

I also really enjoy the pigs in blankets and the pudding and custard for dessert 🙂

We always have fruit cake for Christmas dessert or cornmeal pudding. Roast Chicken is my favorite especially when my mom cooks it.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, svjiminfxv said:

I love a Christmas dinner but we all have a part of it we enjoy the most. 

My favourite part of a Christmas Dinner is the pigs in blankets and the bread sauce. 

What is the best part of your Christmas Dinner? 

What kind of bread sauce?