Register Now
Kane99

Do your old memory cards still have your old saves?

Lets say you have an old PS1 sitting in your closet and you have a couple PS1 memory cards. Lets say those cards haven't been used in well over 10 years. Are those old save files by any chance still on them? I have one PS1 memory card left along with a couple PS2 memory cards, and I'm willing to bet I haven't touched any saves in the last 10-15 years maybe. I was debating going through my consoles and seeing if any of my memory cards still have saves. I wonder if the dates they were last accessed is visible too. 

If you have old consoles that take memory cards, if you can, would you check to see if they still have active save files? I'm curious to see if a memory card from 10+ years ago still has active saves. I will check one of these days, I'm just too lazy to pull out my consoles to check lol. Last time I checked though, most saves were still hanging around. 

Yes, I still have my old memory cards and they're filled with epic saves from my favorite games. They're like time capsules of my gaming adventures, ready to be revisited whenever I want to relive the glory days.

Yes of course, I still have most of my old memory cards. There's no way I would ever let them go so easily because they saved so much I can't recover from anywhere. It's more like half of my gaming memories stored and I can't let them go.